This recipe is delicious, excellent and easy to make. You take two simple concepts, a sauce and eggs, put them together, and create a gourmet meal.
- Any of our tomato-based pasta sauces from our books, Feast Without Yeast or Extraordinary Foods for the Everyday Kitchen.
- 12 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Take any of our tomato-based spaghett/pasta sauces from Feast Without Yeast or Extraordinary Foods for the Everyday Kitchen.
- Using a cast iron skillet, or a pyrex baking pan, pour in enough sauce to fill to a depth of about a half inch.
- Break open eggs individually into a small cup, to make sure the egg is good and that you don't break the yolk.
- One at a time, gently slide the eggs into the sauce. You can put as many or few eggs into the sauce as you want.
- Bake @ 350F until the whites are cooked through and the yolks are set. The baked eggs even taste good if the yolks get hard, and can be served the next day for a special treat.
link to what?