Baked Squash, Sweet Potato and Pear Casserole
This casserole is light, sweet and delicious. This is a great Thanksgiving recipe. This recipe is suitable for Stage IV of the Feast Without Yeast diet. It is gluten free, dairy free, but contains eggs.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Place the squash in a plastic bag and put on a plate.
- Microwave on high for 12 minutes or until the squash is fork tender.
- Bake sweet potato in the microwave.
- Cool both.
- While the squash and sweet potato are cooling, peel and chop the pears.
- Mix in the eggs, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Prepare the squash when cool: cut open, scoop out the seeds, then scoop out the flesh.
- Mash the squash.
- Mix with other ingredients.
- Spoon into a 7x11 or 8x8 pyrex type of baking pan, greased.
- Bake @ 350F for 30 minutes, or until pears are soft.